Hi friends (: This week’s healthy living tips is a two’fer since I was unable to post the previous weeks tips … Enjoy!!
Healthy Living Tips of the Week:
- Eat breakfast … every day! It kick starts your metabolism and helps to keep you focused for the day ahead.
- Boost your brain power by including these 5 foods in your diet: sunflower seeds, yogurt, salmon, eggs & edamame.
- These double duty foods boost your metabolism & detox your lymphatic system: carrots, tomatoes, asparagus & strawberries.
- Did you know water helps your body absorb nutrients & makes up 75% of your muscles? Drink up!!
- Here are 101 things you can do for a healthier you!
- Aim for 30 minutes of moderate intensity cardio 5 days/week for a healthy heart, reduced stress & better sleep!
- Jump start your healthy living journey with this easy guide!
- Dogs are naturally competitive, making them great workout buddies. Sprint after a ball w/them for a fun cardio session!
- 6 fabulous reasons to add cucumbers to your diet:
Links of the Week:
Avocado pasta?? Yes, please!! — Summer Plum
It’s National Yoga Month, find a free class near you! — Self Magazine
Sweet Zucchini Crumble — Cozy, Delicious
Here’s how to have a healthier work life — FitSugar
All natural, DIY beauty products — RealSimple
Veggie storage made easy! — The V Spot